What is It Like?
Interns will spend 10 hours per week in the Gateway House of Prayer’s prayer room learning to encounter the Lord, hear His voice, study the Word, intercede in prayer for His purposes, etc.
Interns will have daily disciplines for spiritual strength training.
- Reading the Word
- Memorization of the Word
- Prayer & Intercession
Interns will receive instruction.
- They will receive teaching in apostolic process, power and purpose.
- They will receive teaching in the Gateway House of Prayer Paradigms.
- They will be given reading assignments.
- They will write study journals on topics they will be assigned.
Interns will serve in ministry roles in the House of Prayer.
- They will learn to facilitate prayer meetings.
- Those who play instruments or sing will serve on worship teams.
- They will be given prayer assignments.
- They will learn to give personal ministry and serve on ministry teams.
Interns will fast.
- Interns will fast from food 3 to 4 days per month. Those who physically cannot fast may be excluded from this activity.
- Interns will fast television, movies, the internet and secular music for the 5-months of the internship. This is to increase sensitivity to the Holy Spirit and to sharpen the “seeing and hearing” element of their spirit. You may use the computer for email and any job-related activities.